WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
- Personally identifying information (PII) including first and last name, phone number and email address when you opt to use our online contact form.
- Non-personally identifying information such as zip code and aggregated web site usage data.
- Electronic information including cookies, ad tracking & response data and web beacons, all of which are not PII by themselves but may be connected to PII provided to us by our site visitors and customers.
- Other information when relevant to completing customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE GATHER
We collect this information to understand consumer needs and provide a better quality of experience and service. Specific uses of information collected online may include the following:
- To contact consumers who have provided their personally identifying information requesting more information about our products.
- To customize and improve the website according to your interests and prior usage of the web site.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- For internal record keeping needs consistent with generally accepted business management practices.
We use reasonable means provided by our web hosting server as well as security measures at our physical location to protect the information you provide us.
We maintain procedures to assure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up-to-date and as complete as possible. If we obtain information about individuals who are not our present customers, we strive to treat this information in the same manner as we treat information about our existing customers.
DO NOT SOLICIT OPTION (OPT OUT)
We recognize that some of our customers may not want to be solicited for offers and promotions from us and/or our marketing partners. We provide our customers the option to have their names and addresses removed from our email, postal mail and/or telephone solicitation lists. We have procedures (outlined below) that assure a consumer’s name, address, email and telephone number(s) are removed from our marketing lists. Our promotional emails also routinely contain a link to unsubscribe at any time.
Customers that do not want us to contact them do not want us to share their name and addresses with third party marketing partners can let us know by emailing us.
This same email address also is the designated contact point for Texas residents to contact us for our Information-Sharing Disclosure Notice.
MAINTAINING CUSTOMER PRIVACY WITH OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
We strive to ensure that the companies we use as our business partners support our commitment to privacy protection in their handling of personal data about our customers.
We provide training to our employees about their responsibilities under this Privacy Statement, and we expect them to do their parts in protecting our customers’ privacy. We also conduct regular internal audits to support our commitment.
PRIVACY STATEMENT AVAILABILITY TO CUSTOMERS
We want our customers to know about our commitment to providing privacy protection. Therefore, this Privacy Statement is available upon request to customers, investors, employees, governmental authorities and members of the general public.