Sometimes you might run through the internet with “Good” deals for Elevator Installations and “Do-it-Yourself” systems. In the next section we will list the most common questions and key factors to consider when you want to buy an elevator from a trustworthy company like Home Elevator of Austin.
Avoiding Internet Scams
- Internet-based companies will claim anything to close a sale
- Their elevators are generally Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
- Self-Installing by the most skilled customer with a complex device is irresponsible.
- Outrageous warranty offers are typically not honored.
- When it breaks, how are you going to diagnose the problem?
- Who are you going to call?
- Where are you going to get parts?
- If they claim to offer service, how long will it be before its back up and running?
Just to paraphrase the information noted above,even if you have the instructions to install an elevator and you are very picky following steps, there’s a possibility that tragic accidents may occur causing injuries or even death. remember that safety isn’t the main thing, it’s the only thing.
Why you should buy from a “Reputable” dealer!
- We are licensed by the State of Texas to be an Elevator Contractor.
- We have license number: 20267 (Sterling Elevators LLC, DBA, Home Elevator of Austin) which you can look up online at the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDL&R) http://www.license.state.tx.us/index.htm
- To have our license we must be fully insured
- Visit our Houston Showroom and ride the product before purchasing.
- We’re here to honor your warranty
- Our personnel have all been factory trained.
- Service within 3-4 business days unless it’s an emergency
- We’re accredited members of the Better Business Bureau BBB http://www.bbb.org/
The Pneumatic Vacuum Elevator (PVE) with its Panoramic View is virtually maintenance free. There are no cables, chains, hydraulic pistons, and the seal for the Vacuum is good for 15,000 runs or 5 years before it needs to be checked for wear. The most Maintenance Free Elevator on the Market !!!
Elevator pricing and/or Elevator costs: A typical 37″ with 450 LB. capacity can be installed for around $30,000 depending on your community and their various permitting costs.
Talk to Our Experts in Vacuum Elevators – Home Elevator of Austin
Visit our showroom and experience riding in a Vacuum Elevator. Call us at (844) 219-8613 if you have further questions. Our staff is factory trained in both the installation and customer service of PVE elevators. We look forward to setting up a consultation with you and seeing how a PVE elevator can make your life easier.